The Lendlease FutureSteps grant program will be open for applications between 3 – 28 February 2020. The purpose of a FutureSteps grant is to directly increase the supply of accommodation with support services that will assist individuals or families experiencing homelessness or housing stress.
Lendlease are seeking partnerships that are collaborative and will:
- Require a grant contribution that will be used to increase the supply of accommodation for individuals or families experiencing homelessness or housing stress
- Provide the opportunity for Lendlease staff to volunteer their skills and expertise
- Offer wrap around services that facilitate skilling, training and employment opportunities for the individuals housed
Outcomes that will be generated as a result of the partnerships will include:
- Increase in availability of safe, appropriate housing
- Increase in number of pathways to education and employment
- Increased participation in the community
- Growth in self-worth from housing recipients.
For more information, download the Lendlease FutureSteps Grant Program Information Pack.
FutureSteps grants will be independently administered by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank’s Community Enterprise Foundation™, which operates as the philanthropic arm of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group. Apply here for a FutureSteps grant.